Jill Fowler Psychotherapy
I am a professionally qualified and very experienced psychotherapist based in Tilehurst.
I offer consultations to individuals who are seeking help to address their emotional and psychological difficulties. I also have specialist knowledge and extensive experience of working with people who are struggling with problems relating to addiction and compulsive behaviour. Additionally, I offer clinical supervision to trainee and practising counsellors and psychotherapists.
What kind of problems do I work with?
People seek therapy for all sorts of reasons; here are a few:
- Feeling stressed or anxious
- Low mood, depression, feeling a sense of emptiness or despair, or that life has lost its meaning
- Low self-esteem, lack of self-confidence
- Coming to terms with bereavement or loss of any kind
- Issues relating to identity and sexual orientation
- Childhood trauma and abuse
- Relationship and family issues
- Issues related to work
- Problems relating to addiction
Please have a browse of my website to learn more about me and my approach to psychotherapy. If you would like to discuss your situation with me, or set up an initial meeting, please contact me by telephone or e mail.
I will always aim to respond to you within 24 hours and be assured that your information will be treated in confidence and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR legislation and will never be shared with any third party without your consent.